Below is a list of things you should keep in mind after you have recoreded the information required for submission of request for graduation:
- A list of names of students who have completed their studies and the date of approval from the University Council will appear on the http://www.reg.chula.ac.th website. Inquiries can be made under the topic "graduates". If the list has not been posted please contact the Faculty Registrar for an announcement list.
- Upon approval from the University Council students will receive the following:
- Two copies of the transcript
- Two copies of the document certifying academic credentials
- The documents aforementioned can be collected 5 working days following the date of the University Council approval. The Office of the Registrar reserves the right to cancel those documents if they are not collected within 60 days following the date of the University Council approval.
- If you are not able to collect the documents yourself the following arrangements may be made:
- Authorize someone to take collection on your behalf by showing an identify card, government/state enterprise official card, driver's license or any other picture ID. (Document of authorization can be downloaded from the Office of the Registrar website)
- Arrange for them to be sent by post by
- Downloading and filling out a 42/2 request (request for delivery of documents by post service)
- Purchase a postal order for the value specified in the 42/2 request from the post office payable to "The Office of the Registrar, Chulalongkorn University"
- In an envelope, send the postal order together with the 42/2 request you have filled out addressed to "The Office of the Registrar, Chulalongkorn University, Phya Thai Road, Patumwan District, Bangkok 10330"
- Follow up on commencement ceremony schedules as follows:
- Commencement ceremony rehearsals
Commencement ceremonies usually take place around the middle of the month of October each year.
Commencement ceremony rehearsal schedules for each of the Faculties as well as commencement day schedules will be posted on the website.
- Commencement ceremony rehearsals usually take place between mid-September to early October.